Sunday, June 27, 2004

What the hell... @_@

I watched A.I Artificial Intelligence... I must say... WTF did I just spend 3 hours watching? Sure its interesting, but I stress again, WTF did I just waste my time for? Arggg I think it would've been better spent doing something else... Oh well... time for sleep (yeah I didn't do terribly much today... on Friday we moved the big laptop against a wall... and a big pallet of monitors fell over -_-. I swear I wasn't at fault, the forklift was stuck at the roller door, and then when it suddenly became unstuck, it pushed the pallet over... -_- serious I was glad that nobody was hurt... I was already tired from moving all those pieces of huge laptop, everybody else couldn't help me cos they didn't have a forklift license, so I had to do all the forklifting... in the end it was down to 42% capacity, which is why we had to do things quickly, and then probably thats why the forklift was stuck... I hope that they won't 'fire' me (but it might mean that I won't be full time permenant if they decide in the future...) Oh well there are plenty of fish in the sea... move to another field maybe... apart from computers and clothes, what else is there... :P On Saturday, I didn't do much, watched Van Helsing, even though it was crap to some people, I found it rather interesting and amusing. Today I didn't watch any movie, because I had other stuff to do. Like playing games. I am wasting my life slowly... :P Oh well... I'll never see A.I again... its very long, and not very interesting. And my mum said I had bloodshot eyes after I watched it... That means that it was boring me enough that I can afford to rub my eyes a bit.... -_-...

No comments: