Friday, June 11, 2004

Weeeeeeeee... long weekend baby :P

Its been a tiring day. Finished off all the RAs... then... did all the delivery and ins and outs from service... then guess what... this lady from upstairs was pestering all afternoon about a shipment from the other warehouse... ended up pestering us so that we didn't close at 5:30, she said the shipment was gonna be there at any time. Well guess what, it never came, and we wasted 1/2 an hour for nothing. Thanks alot. It'll arrive on tuesday, since Monday's a holiday. Ahhhh get to sleep in :P Other than that, not much... got to destroy some more boards... fun fun... I've made it into an art now... aim once, strike once, dead board. :D I'm too good :P (actually I'm too bored... :P). I need to get some blank CDRs... my HDD is getting less and less... need to burn something now :P

No comments: