Thursday, June 03, 2004

Boring

Hmm... been a boring and tiring day... did basically just the boxes again. Why? I dunno. They just don't have the capability of letting people do what they need to do. Of course, half of them don't have a forklift license, the other half are just employed to move boxes... I don't know what the hell is going on, its just a mess. Anyhow, I've sorta became the 'mini reference guide' around... especially to the new people. They come up and ask me where things are because... I simply put away most of the bloody boxes... -_- That does get annoying, especially when the sheets are still of the old style, where they have to look at the map to see where things are. But its ok, I can survive. When there are stuff that they say 'exists' but doesn't really 'exist' (i.e still stuck on some pallet somewhere with other junk...) then thats when problems occur, and well, its a problem they won't get fixed anytime soon. Also apparently my ex company's wh boss tried to call me, but I think he called the wrong number, since I didn't get any missed calls (I think if it's my problem... then I have no idea... but I can spend some $$ to buy a new phone now :P but I won't...)

No comments: