Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Days off blogging

Ah... many days without blogging. Other than going back to my old job, which is good (I get to use the forklift everyday now... woohoo :P) and basically my supervisor is away at the other warehouse sorting things out till maybe the big move... the service supervisor walks around measuring space to see if the new warehouse will fit it all... I think this warehouse is very small indeed... but anyways... nowdays I go sleep around 11:30 and I wake up around 6am... damn my body clock's been f*cked up... I try to go back to sleep and usually I can't... sometimes I do, wake up for 7:45am :) Meanwhile now two people that I know online are going to spend their lives doing charity work. Thats like... strange. Must be because Venus transit the sun or something, making everybody feel the love... ah doesn't matter, I just hope they are alright (seems to be problems here and there..) Anyways, nothing new to report as yet... and its near bed time too... laters...

No comments: