Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Huge...

Remeber way back when I had a overtime session to help dismantle some stands in the city? Well... there was also a huge polystyrene model of a laptop. And today it came back to the warehouse -_-. Unbelievable. We don't have the space. And it requires 4 people to do it well... we had 3 people, and now my wrists are sore.... apart from that, work was the usual. Busy, busy and dead busy. Even with 3 people the work seems to never stop. And I'm here blogging till near midnight... I must be crazy! good nite :P. Oh yeah CSI: Miami was ok... being burnt to death by fuel isn't... :P Last nite's CSI was interesting... the little girl was... PSYCHO. really evil psycho. :P Oh yeah I also got my first wedding invitation... Lucky its an aussie pal from my university days (not the same course, just knew from online and he happened to be at the same uni/campus). And its gonna be in Brazil in July... I don't think I will have time to go there. So yeah... its good news from him :) But today I recieved a letter... its my debt to the govt, for studying all those years... Yep, I owe the govt $16,351. This was up $383 from last year, stupid 2.4% increase... -_-... If I pay $14,218 I will receive a 15% bonus of $2133... but next year the bonus will only be 10%, so have to pay more. And I don't even have that $$ at all! Oh well I guess I'll be paying maybe a couple more year's interest... *gulp*

No comments: