Wednesday, June 02, 2004

blah blah blah

Hmmm nothing interesting happening. Finally we finished around 95% of all the boxes... there are many 'deleted' items which has no shelf location yet... but yeah, I think my hands being sandpaper are gonna be over... slowly of course... and thus I started picking clothes today... oh what fun :P I rubbed some sobolene (not sure about the spelling) on my hands... feels oily... meant to be a moisturiser... hmmm... hopefully my hands will recover faster with this... Also got two movies... one I've watched when it came out (The Day After Tomorrow), and the other one (Shrek 2) which isn't out in Aus yet... :P ah... work is so tiring :P I hope that BQ will offer the job to me soon... can't take any more of the internal bickering and complaining at the current place... apparently the new secetary left after 1 week... that was after 2 weeks of training... -_-;; how sad was that... I think this place is only held together by greed and more greed. The customers put an order in, and expect to pick it up in 1 hour's time... WTF? no way... theres like about 50 orders before theirs, and they want to get it asap... the turnaround time is around one day + courier delivery... so yeah... the customers start bitching to the secetary and receptionists... and they can't really handle abuse well... thus they don't wanna stay... oh well... I don't plan to stay for long either...

No comments: