Friday, January 27, 2006

It's not really something special, but this year it was a different Australia day. I actually went out and had yumcha with friends! ...from the camp. Three friends, Thomas, Mark, and Cathy. Thomas bought a friend, Bensin (that's how he spells it). Mark bought two friends, Tommy and Sullivan (maybe from Monsters Inc?). Cate, James, Susan and Arthur didn't turn up. I did try to invite Mary, but she never got my message. MSN acts up, again. Anyways, all in all, the total amount for each person was $23, which is pretty average I guess. It is an expensive meal, and I wasn't really full, but yeah... I don't do it terribly often. After that, we checked out Market City's upstairs... wasn't much, except that there's alot of people. Mark also had some friends in the city, namely Chris, Forrest (Gump, Forrest Gump), and Elsa. They seem a nice bunch, Tommy is a doctor and will be going to Japan, and then Chris seems well knowledged in Japan, so they started chatting quite a bit. Meanwhile we're just sitting there sipping tea. Kinda weird situation. Then they headed out to Starbucks, and we spent around 10 mins there seeing if there's something that the collective group wanted to do (9 people), and the latter 3 wanted to go south 45mins drive away to a national park, the rest just wanted to go home...

Spent the rest of the day doing jack because I was so tired. I walked about 1-2km home because I realised I got off at the wrong stop, the train doesn't get to my station via the Lidcombe line, so instead of getting on a train to Birrong and then go to my station, I decided to leg it. Took about 15 mins of solid walking, and it was quite quiet along the street. Not too bad, but the flies really annoyed me.

Back to work, then the weekend. Maybe will go out again for the weekend, who knows...

No comments: