Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Feeling emotional... or something like that...

I feel like I'm beginning to deeply like somebody... previously I haven't really spoken to this person, but recently I've been chatting to this person at least once a day. Sometimes even at work, when I don't have any work. I don't know for sure if I really DO like this person, but there's the joking, and light flirting. Needless to say, if I ever meet them I will be able to make a better judgement. Hell, I don't even know if she really likes me or not, but if she flirts with me, it's probably a good thing? I'll probably see how far it goes... if nothing happens, then that was just fun... if something does happen, then its good... The only problem is that there's a 2 hour time difference... Ahh...

Work's been really dead. Today there wasn't anything really, it was all yesterday's orders. There was a mad rush to push them through, because it was EOM, but the first day back and it's DEAD. So we're gonna have a stocktake soon. That'll be easy, since we don't have that much stock. :P I'll be able to do most of it by myself because of the fact that my supervisor has kidney stones or gall stones or some stones, and need to get a scan. The other guys will be doing it in teams, and if we really don't have much to go out, it'll be smooth sailing. All the new stuff will be coming in next week. Yay. Everybody that comes into the warehouse goes 'where's the stock?!?' because it's EMPTY. Well, you guys did a great job of clearing out the stock, we're just waiting for new stuff to come in :P Then it's the cycle of clearing the stock. And that's the way it goes.

The weather's giving me the shits lately. Like cool and cloudy one day, and blistering hot the next. And it looks like it'll be blistering hot tomorrow. Damn... sweating like a pig, when we're not doing anything. What happens if we started working hard? Sweating like a... river... :P Lucky it seems to be dead in the orders, but... the warehouse gets hot no matter the situation :P

No comments: