Monday, January 09, 2006

I'll **** them.

So, it's the start of a new week, and what does my colleague and ex-supervisor do? They take a sickie. So, there's absolutely nobody in the service section, so I was forced to go and be the service guy for the day. Pretty much the entire day I had people asking me to do this and do that... and I'm flat out trying to receive in RMA, and then picking and packing, and then shipping out spare parts and RMAs... it was all hectic. I even had to pick a part for somebody upstairs because their laptop's power supply died... sucked in... :P But she wasn't nice to me at all, kept on hitting me... -_-. Till I got her part. Next time I wouldn't even pick a part for her, she can go hit somebody else. But alls well because I took 1/2 hour lunch instead of a full hour, so I left at 5pm. Except that I didn't really leave at 5pm, but I can say that I did get home at 5:30. Which is a record... since I left around 5:15. There was something going on at homebush bay, some sports I guess but I didn't know what, all the parking areas are full of cars lining up to get in... Hopefully nothing will happen to the company (people usually park in our parking spaces in times of sporting events held at the stadium).

I Totally didn't do anything on the weekend. Absolutely nothing. I did change the rego sticker, because it was due in a couple of days. Same day as my friend's birthday, they had a "party" on the weekend... but I know she'll be having a nice day on her birthday :D. Yeah, apart from that, cleared a few things off my HDDs... now got a nice little space... around 30gb free. This was from having 4gb free across 370gbs. Still... HDDs are getting a little cheaper... and it's nice to keep stuff on the HDD for quick access... but I'm always getting stuff (anime) that it just chews through my HDD. I do still have 6 more SATA ports... having bought a top-notch mobo with 8 SATAs... Might start using them eventually... But I felt very very lazy.

Got some chinese horoscopes about 2006. Seems like I'll still be getting "tao hua" till June. After June, it'll be hard to get a girl. So.... what's the chance of me getting a girl before June? Hopefully good. :P

You know what's worse about my job... even if I'm sick, my colleague and ex-supervisor wouldn't lend a hand, they're f**king pricks when it comes to that. I can be expected to help them when one of them is away, but noooooooo, when one of us (on the new goods) is away, they don't give a flying f***. That's the sort of attitude that won't see them last long, if some people had their way :P

No comments: