Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sporadic New Post!

Well... nothing much to report, except that I'm running on low gear. The weather is perfect for sleeping in, except I don't have the luxury. Maybe 5 mins. Unlike one of the casuals, he said something which I find perfectly reflects the idea... He woke up 7am... thought he could have 5 more mins... closed his eyes, next thing he knew, it was 8:40. Hm... if I did the same thing, I would've slept till 9:40, and didn't get to work till 10, at the earliest.

Never Assume...
I drive a bomb. It's a 1989 Mitsubishi Magna... So naturally, people think that they have the upper hand, and try to overtake me. *BZZZT* Wrong. This f**kwit decides to chase me about 1km away from work. Like going 80km/h down a 60km/h zone. So I increased my speed, and then had a race. For some reason, he decided it was his right to try and overtake me, at this speed. And then the lights were red, so he slowed down, I went across, he followed me a bit late, but still had the f**king nerve to come back and yell at me through the window. Well, he's a idiot for driving that fast, and trying to think that he can overtake me. Alot of times this has happened... I don't know why, but this car can definately accelerate if it has to. Sydney drivers are crazy, I am almost there.

Media, media, all over...
For the past 3 days we've been filling orders for Media. It's one of them "monthly" things, where they push out all the media they can. CDR, DVDR, and the like. (Lucky no Blueray or HD-DVD media yet). I guess me and my colleagues are sick of media, but its a job. Tomorrow, supposedly, there's more media coming in from overseas. Joy. I've been doing the pallet jobs myself while the other 2 blokes were doing media. Sure beats boredom.

It takes two...
to tease. I mean my colleague(s). If they don't respond back, like they are busy or something, then I can't tease them, because it's no fun. The colleague who sits behind me, he's always either busy, or surfing the net. Some colleagues I get to tease maybe once a week. Depends on how much they come down to the warehouse. So... , I get bored enough that I surf around looking at mobile fones and seeing which one is the best "bang" for my buck. I'm considering switching to a plan, because I am almost running out of credits. Now, that means 1) I get a new fone which might be better than the crap I got now... (even though it's a 3G fone that you can't get in Australia legally (i.e no legal support)) 2) I can call whoever I want, whenever I want. However, I don't have anybody to call and nobody calls me. So I will just make this last $x last on my prepaid. I've had this number for a long time, I guess I wanna change it for a better one.
the number ends on "44" and it's not a good number in chinese. :P http://www.stop.com.au is the site I am looking at, it has the Nokia 6111 (slider fone). Looks interesting... Otherwise I would get the Nokia 6101... http://www.stop.com.au/ms2/phonefinder/PhoneCompare.aspx?ID1=414&ID2=444

Crapertainment... or lack thereof...
Now, Simpsons is my staple diet. For some reason Bleach 64 and 65 isn't done by Lunar yet. Futurama has been expanded to 3 days a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And Supernatural has taken off, or so Channel Ten would let you to believe. I spent an hour oogling at nearly naked chicks last nite, the "Victoria's Secret 10th year Fashion show". There were some good outfits there. But I don't even have a gf to buy some for... so it's all moot, really.
I got some episodes of Pimp My Ride... now, I wouldn't get a free pimping for the current car, because simply, it's not worth it. I rather get an engine which is less than 5 years old... then pimp the outside. Yeah. I have to say that the US version totally rolls over the UK version. The UK are conservative. Their 'pimping' wouldn't be on any of the same level as the US guys. Well that's my assement from watching some of the shows.

And there you have it boys and girls... another boring and pointless update to my life. Yay. :P

No comments: