Friday, February 04, 2005

What a fun day... woo...

Its the second day... 8am start... 5:30pm finish. What is going on. Good thing that more people turn up... bad thing is that I crashed into somebody's side mirrors.... with the forklift. It wasn't my fault, cos they saw me but I didn't see them. I was doing a turn, and they drove up behind me, then beside me, and then I was too late (or shall I say, the bloody forklift wasn't responsive enough. It takes a full 2 seconds for it to change from reverse to forward, and vice versa.) I wasn't to blame, honestly. I think its also stupid that vehicles were allowed in the warehouse. But we'll see how it goes. Best scenario = both have insurance, it'll get sorted out. Worst = I pay all damages. Lets hope it doesn't get to the worse scenario.

Since today was such a fun day, lets make the weekend funner! How? BY STARTING WORK AT 7:30am! woo what fun! Lets see if I will get more than 1.5x pay. If not, this company can see me bitch. I ain't paid enough for this kind of work actually. People who do my kind of work get heaps of $$ per hour. But not me. Oh well. Apparently Aus is in a time where there's plenty of jobs on offer. Maybe one of them is better for me. If they make me permenant after the move, I won't bitch... or would I... :P

1 comment:

Flo said...

LOL~ yes would bitch about other stuff and work hard as well :P