Monday, February 07, 2005

First day...

First 'official' day in the new warehouse. Got there just 5 mins to 9, all the undercover parking were taken. Bastards. Worked my ass off all morning, there was a full on 2 hours where I didn't leave the forklift once. New shipment came in, 20 pallets. And to clean up the mess left behind on sat. Had lunch at 1:30pm, and at nearly 2pm there was a presentation on the new phone system. Of course, I didn't know that, but lucky I alway wolf down my lunch. We left the presentation when the presentation was nearly ending. Just so I can hop on the forklift and do more cleaning up. At 5:30 the place was fairly presentable. Got home in the hot car. Bastards. Tomorrow I get to take a casual (I'm a 'permenant casual') and go back to the old place and do some cleaning up there. WTF, why me? It seems like because I have a forklift license... oh well... more work no extra pay. Sucks, right? That seems to be what happened to me. The other 'permenant casual' doesn't have a forklift license, so he doesn't get to do all the fun things I do. *Sigh*. Hopefully I have energy. :P

No comments: