Saturday, February 12, 2005

Bitch bitch bitch...

Somebody complained about my bitching. Woop-de-doo. It's so much fun when you get called in to do 3 saturdays in a row. Thats right, one day of break per week. Guess that somebody doesn't really know what 'work till you break your back' means. It means that you get to stand and use the forklift for 7 hours a day (including saturday) and take maybe 5 mins break per 2 hours. That 5 mins break means walking around so that you can actually circulate your blood through your legs, cos you've just been moving approximately 40 pallets. True, its not that they force me to do this job, but if I don't do this job, I don't get $$. They might be luckier to have a good cushy job sitting in an office all day just yakking on the phone, or having a break every 10 minutes yakking with other people. Well, I'm so sorry, nobody is forcing you to read my blog or to make you post crappy comments. I think I shouldn't post nice comments on your blog, since it takes you about a month to update anyways.

Anyways, ranting aside, something funny happened... I log this in the chronological order because its better to start at the beginning.

Everybody in the warehouse... that means me, my supervisor, other casual casuals, and my colleague... well my colleague is the one who's the main character... knows that the colleague and this girl from upstairs have a thing for each other... the girl comes down the stairs at the old place and always yells out his name... and he will go help her no matter how busy the situation is. Anyways, after we'ved moved to the new place, we've been busier than usual... yet he will happily drop whatever he is doing whenever she comes and finds him. Thats called... :D

Anyways, it was the end of the day. The girl was to attend a show somewhere on the NSW coast the next day (today). She had to get some stuff ready. So she got the colleague to prepare it before we finished. Then, about 5 mins before we were going home, she calls the warehouse phone, and the warehouse manager picks it up, talks a few sentences, and says in a loud voice, 'XXX, its your girlfriend'. I just laughed out loud... bwahahaha that was the funniest thing, since they weren't really... but its really funny how the warehouse super thought the same. Anyways, she drove her car up about 10 mins late... made us wait, all because of our colleague agreeing.

The warehouse super didn't know anything, he even asked me 'isn't xxxxx yyy's girlfriend?'. Of course I said no, since my colleague didn't have that relationship with that girl yet. But from just looking at those two together... you'd think so. So, today, saturday I arrived at work at 8am and started the work... and the colleague also came. The warehouse super started to shitstir. He winked at me first, without my colleague looking, and then said to another colleague from upstairs

Warehouse super (WS): Hey you know xxx is dating a girl upstairs?
Colleague from upstairs (CU): No... really?
WS: yeah... its yyyyy.
CU: Really?
WS: Ken, isn't that true?
Me: Yep!
Colleague (C): No!
Our original supervisor (S):
C: Why do you guys think so?
Me:
WS: Because you look like you two are dating.
Me: Yeah I think they should be. Lets start a rumour.
CU: Don't worry, we'll let everybody know. Just tell zzzzz and everybody'll know for sure.
C: Oh shit.

Hahaha I wish the guy would get a new gf, because he was playing a depressing song on the way to KFC for lunch (He put it on repeat, I think I got sick of it after 1 song, but I heard it about 6 times...). Get his mind off things, its better that way. Plus, they do look like they should be together.

And I got a 'Free Chips' cap from my softdrink for the next KFC. W00t :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

LOL~ awww don't you think rumours and gossips, sometimes...are really like the sauce of our life? :P well well...I think your colleague will feel better soon after you guys are trying so hard to cheer him up. :D ( when are they going to cheer you up tho? :D )

Ken said...

Yeah... it happened again... we were in the kitchen having lunch and talking, and the WS came in... and it just happened that we were talking about girls... to a girl. And so WS just goes 'aha! I know who the girl is!' I just couldn't stop laughing... ahahahaha. Naturally, it wasn't the girl upstairs we were talking about, but other ones he met while at karoke on saturday with his friends.