Saturday, July 29, 2006

Not so same day

I went to see a movie today, everybody said that Pirates 2 was good, but they didn't say how long it was. about 2.5 hours, to be exact. Now that's 2 long movies I've watched on the big screen. Superman Returns was long, a little unexpected, but Pirates was great. Good plot development, good CGI, sometimes it felt a little drawn out, but the pace was fast and planned. However the cliffhanger wasn't a point that I liked, for a movie of 2.5 hours, I expect closure. Not unlike "Back to the Future I" where they hadn't really planned it from the beginning to be a trilogy, since it's now a franchise of Pirates... but it's good.

After that I had a personal pizza combo. Nice.

Coming home, there were strangers at our place. They were hooking up the security system we wanted, because somebody's getting paranoid. So it's a bit more secure. More hassle than what it's worth, but still, it's all good.

My friend from bris, who I haven't seen or talked to for a long time (4 years) called up. I forgot that he was in syd for a day or two, but since he called up late, I couldn't just head to the city for drinks. But if he calls up early tomorrow morning, I can head to the city early. I guess I'll go sleep early.

I am finally on Insane mode on Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan. It's just a little more intense, but not Insane. The icons become smaller, and you can't really point anywhere wrong, since a little mistake will mean you don't finish that section... So it's either perfection or try again... which is fine when I got time to kill :D But when I come home from work, I'm tired, so it's really hard :P

Peace out.

No comments: