Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Losing It...

I think my bro has lost it in the last week...

Dinner time, he came home from uni, and we were eating... he suddenly looks at me and goes "hey, when did you get your new glasses?". I just gave him a look of "wtf" and he just went... "oh yeah, you got them ages ago, when you wanted a new look". That was back in December... half a year ago.

I've recently been addicted to "Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!" for the Nintendo DS. Don't ask me why, but the rythmic gameplay and trying to finish the final level for "Hard" is addictive. I managed to cruise through "Hard" after having a hard time with "Normal". I didn't even play the "Easy" mode. It gets easier because the beats match the song more, but still, theres a final mode called "Insane". So that's something to try to achieve first... No doubt many people out there have finished Insane. They are truly masters of the tapping genre. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just YouTube search for "ouendan" and check out Insane levels from people playing it. Then you'll know what I'm on about.

Work is... work, as usual. I wouldn't say I hate it, but I definately ain't loving it. One of my 'subordinates', a stubborn guy, was trying to finish off stocktake late on Monday night. He managed to get himself locked in, and tripped off the alarm. Needless to say, the boss ain't happy and it comes back down to me because I am his 'supervisor'. I ain't really his boss, since he doesn't care. So, this all boils down to my direct supervisor, and since they are looking into it, I can only report on what I think he's done. And they don't trust him or the other one, but we still need workers, even though they might be a bit on the shifty side.

Now, I actually look forward to the weekends where I can sleep in. Previously I didn't have to look forward to the weekends because I wasn't so tired after work, but now I am.

Big Brother 06 is finishing in a week's time. I guess David should win, but Camilla and Jamie could win easily. Max, I think he'll be out, unless he's got a lot of powerful and rich friends.

Ok, back to Ouendan, I've gotta scratch that itch...

No comments: