Thursday, June 15, 2006

Gnarls Barkley - Crazy

It's a favourite of mine recently. I think I like the melody more than the words, but the words are still good. The MTV of it is like ink spot tests. Not bad. Anyways, it's my second day of work, and two things happened before work started. 1, I had ice on the front and rear windshields. Water diluted it, but it wasn't before work that it had defrosted. 2, some bird decided to relive itself on my car. GRRRR! So the first thing I did after coming home was to wash the big brown stains off my car. And thus it looks presentable again. I also bought comprehensive car insurance. That's just a little over $1000. But I don't plan to get into any accidents if I can help it. Then I will go get the rego transferred, and that'll probably cost $400. Then other bills here and there, and I got to pay everything. But the front up cost of this car was the good part. I think I'll get some mp3 reader/FM transmitter fitted to the car and then I can play mp3s... something to keep me awake every morning at 7am.

Work is work, it's not good, it's not bad, I can find many things to complain, but then I'm sure that there's people worse off with casual arrangements and all. But still, taking an hour to get to work and from work is kinda boring.

Tired. Will go sleep around 10:30, 11 at the latest. Why? Because I stand up at work almost 95% of the time. The 5% of the time is when I can rest on some pallet, because I've got sore legs and feet. It's a harder warehouse than my old one, that's for sure. So I stand probably 6.5 hours a day. That's quite a feat. :P

No comments: