Saturday, June 10, 2006

Am I impulsive or crazy?

Why, do you ask? Well, I am going to start my new job next wednesday, and well, I need to have a good car. And well... I looked on the 4 major car websites. www.drive.com.au www.carsguide.com.au www.carpoint.com.au and www.carsales.com.au and found a Toyota Camry 2001, under 100,000kms, and it was below $10000. I saw others , and put them down on my list, but when I went to the first place, I had a test drive, and I decided to buy it. Well, I went with my dad, and he tried to bargain it down to $9000, but no dice... but it was a still good bargain. So we bought it, and well, I have to pay it all on tueday. So I can drive the 'new' car on wednesday. And I'm excited and scared at the same time. It's totally different way of driving... And I didn't even go to the other car yards and check out the other cars on the list because they are more expensive, and to cut it down to the price I got this one, it'll be hard. Also it was quite funny because the dealer deals with 4WD. So to sell this particular model, they must be quite desperate... But, I still need to maintain it, thats for sure.

No comments: