Friday, March 03, 2006

ARGH what a shitty week

Work was work. and then it went to pieces. Literally. I didn't realise that the dumb f**ks from the courier company doesn't know how to handle our transport needs. AND I HAD TO CALL THEM UP... TWICE THIS WEEK. Thursday, I left around 6:45. Today, I left around 6:30. Lucky I kinda guessed that they'll screw us over, and they did. So I called up around 5... and both the couriers had somehow 'lost' our despatch details. So I kept on chasing it and chasing it, and finally at 5:30 they said that they'll send somebody over in half an hour. That was one courier. The other one came about 5 mins after the 'first' courier, and picked up the trailer and left. All together that took about 10 mins. Plus my locking up since I'm pretty much the only one left. So you can imagine that I'm pretty buggered. The two hours of OT doesn't really do it justice... -_-;

My bro is getting married on the 24th. That's a Friday. And I got asked if I want to go and witness the signing and blah blah. I said sure, since I'm a casual, I can just not work for a day. And then my mum was talking to my bro, and goes "oh you can go to work, no need to see the wedding". THEN WHY THE F**K DID YOU ASK ME? IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME TO GO, DON'T NEED TO TELL ME! Far out, I'm severely pissed off today. Nothing's gone right... first Dick Smith, then my colleague thinking that he's helping me but actually doing something which he shouldn't... then the couriers, and now this. The only thing I can look forward to is probably tomorrow, a bbq for a friend's birthday. Needless to say... nothing's exciting in my life, I can tell you that. I am in serious consideration in finding a new job. I'm fed up with the entire situation. I got some $$ in the bank, maybe I can go travel, but I like being comfortable, so that would mean that travelling is probably got to be a tour or something. And that would be expensive...

Anyways, I'll just have to take it easy... or else I'll grow really old really fast.

No comments: