Sunday, February 05, 2006

So it wasn't meant to be... the flirting was just flirting, it won't get anywhere. She just treats me as a friend, nothing more. Oh well time to find the next girl... :P

On other news, Christians are rather evil and manipulative... especially one of the girls from camp, who I've been chatting with recently. I have no interest in her, she has no interest in me (ain't that the sad truth) yet she wants me to go out with her. Well I told her that why do I want to go out with her, and her friends, in a more than friends manner, and then I realised that she wants to convert me to Christianity... I realise this only because I've been in the same situation before, in uni... when a group of friends told me to come to a "party" and then I went and it was a church session inside an auditorium... and they tried to convert me but I am a firm believer of Buddhism... so it was a no go zone for them next time around. Needless to say I'm weary of whatever they tried to invite me to. So I am weary of what this girl from camp invites me to.

My parents can be pretty evil (in a good way). They went on a tour around Sydney to see the temples. Left in the morning, and I was supposed to receieve a call from them and go pick them up at a train station. 5pm came and went, I was sitting there in the lounge waiting... waiting... watching tv... and more waiting... all the way to 5:30... then I said stuff it, went to my room and surfed because I didn't want to chat to people and suddenly leave. Then my parents came back around 6:15... -_- They didn't call, they were actually dropped off about 1km away from home and they walked... 30 mins or so. I was worried at that time, I had locked up the house and it was stuffy... and they were a little apologetic but still it was ok, since they were safe.

Crazy, I tell ya.

No comments: