Sunday, May 22, 2005

An addition

Congratulations! It's a brand old car! My brothers went and got a car. The older one is well... old. It's been backed into by some other driver, and the back bumper has almost fallen off. Thats why they've been looking for another car to replace it. Well, now they got a Subaru Impreza LX. In green. 1995 model, which makes it 10 yrs old. For some price which I don't know about. Anyways, they will get the old one taken away for free, maybe for some $$ as well. It's crap. I don't think anybody would pay much for it anyways. But this new car looks ok, except that A) it doesn't have power windows B) It doesn't have CD. It's a very basic model. Also I got a talking to by my dad, to wash and wax the car. I'm too lazy to wax the car, so I washed it. Then I'll get some wax next week maybe. Then it'll be waxed. But I think I cleaned enough today...

No comments: