Friday, May 13, 2005

Oracle sux

It does. It so does. muahahahahah!. Yep, I've been driven to madness by how much it sux. It takes me literally 2 mins to ship an order by clicking through 5 different menus. And that's if I click somewhere in advance, because it lags like hell. At 9am in the morning, of all times. That doesn't mean that I hate it. It gives us time to relax, contemplate how much you wanna bash the computer in. Oh and the mouse cursor acts funny sometimes, it just goes all over the place. Even when you've not touched the mouse. It works fine in other applications... just lags like a b*tch in Java.

Anyways, I had previously called myself 'No more OT', but seems like today I OT'ed two hours five only. That's funny, because the program engine seems to make a weird error. $786.54 said out in numerical terms is 'SEVEN HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX CENT FIFTY FOUR". Seems like the Dollar is gone, and well, Cent is the new currency. Why? I guess they don't use Cents in TW, that's why it's all fooked up. I guess they'll sort it out later when people go 'hey you charged us HOW much? Woohoo!! :P

Today, we shipped out exactly 200 boxes. Thats a record. Not because it's small (we've sent out 0 items before), but it's an round number. Truly amazing. But then, tomorrow, we'll have a guaranteed 100 orders, because thats what I've spent 2.5 hours doing... processing orders into invoices. Thats approximately 1.5 mins per order. Damn it... it's not worth the effort. Oh well, they'll have something to do tomorrow, that I promise...

And the paperwork is around 2 inches thick this time. MUAHAAHAHAH!. I really need to get out more.

Oh yeah and my mum is going to bris for a week for gran's bday. Plus my uncle (from japan) is also going to bris. It's a family reunion (her side). 4 guys will fend for themselves in sydney. Take-away, anybody? :P

No comments: