Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday~~~

Oh how I am lucky that a thing such as a weekend exists!! The week is just so... tiring... lucky I can use the weekend to recuperate. And I got my hair cut too... since its too hot and I don't want to be even hotter with hair too long... Pics are up on my wretch.

I talked with my colleague, he went and bought a Mazda3 Maxx Sport. Not the SP23, but they are practically the same, just SP23 is more expensive. Me? I won't be buying a new car anytime soon, thats a fact. But he's gonna be poor now... poor guy :P

2 comments:

Flo said...

Awww and I need to pay for my Justy today...for the routin maintenance. -_- ( no money for a new car here.) And yeah your hair's quite short! ( like some of my boy students hair style :P )

Ken said...

So??? Do I care about ur student's hairstyle? :P