Monday, January 31, 2005

Plan...

This week will be full on... Wednesday I get to run SOLO in the new warehouse. Thats right, by my lonesome. This is great, except that I'll be doing ALL THE WORK. Why me? Its because I am the one with the forklift license, ain't it. The other one is my supervisor, and well, he has to be over there supervising the moving of parts. Can't be in two places at the same time. That means I will have lunch by myself, no microwave (tho there's 2 stoves), and 3 days of isolation. Fun fun fun. Anyways... need sleep. Big day tomorrow... will have more and more broken stuff coming in (30+ today!) and it seems like it'll be more and more soon...

3 comments:

Flo said...

urm...so, if you got a choice, you would rather stay in the warehouse or work in the service dept.?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken. I came across this 'hiking partner' related site and wondered if you know of any other site which might help me to find a hiking partner. Perhaps you could respond to the post and let me know? Many thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken. I'm trying to put together a list of sites which help people to find a hiking companion in their local area; just like this one 'hiking companion'. I thought you might be able to help. Do you know of any other hiking companion related sites? Many thanks.