Saturday, April 15, 2006

So thats how it is...

Well, after Easter Friday, people tend to go shopping. I went to shop for a pair of shoes, because my current pair has seen better days. So I asked if any other family member wanted to come along, and my dad said sure, why not. My mum didn't wanna go, but asked my dad to buy a list of stuff, and well, my bro had his gf over so he doesn't wanna budge. So, I drove to Bankstown, and then spent a good 30 mins circling the carparks trying to find a spot... eventually finding one. We went to "Payless Shoes", and found that it was pretty expensive, around $50 a pair. Then we went to a "Sportsco" and found out the shoes were around $30 a pair, for the cheapest. So lastly we went to check K-Mart, there wasn't much variety, but for $19, it was cheap. Also having a 15% storewide sale helped, which means it was $17. Yay :P Then we got out of there, there was a lot of people shopping today, we parked in a 1 hour zone, so we left 30 mins later. We then drove across to the other area, and bought some incense, meat, tofu, fruit and rice vermicilli. Then headed home. Pretty uneventful, I will have to add more petrol, but with the price being jacked up to $1.30/L, it's not easy to say "let me add some petrol". I watched a movie called "Hoodwinked", a computer animated story about Little Red Riding Hood. Funny and silly at the same time, it provided a time wasting opportunity for an hour and several minutes. Dinner was the rice vermicilli, and my bro baked a cake. Carrot cake. Anyways, I think there's something wrong with the person I've been chatting for a while... They normally talk to me as a normal person, but today... very rude and then finally told me to piss off... So that's probably it then... I don't think I will talk with them unless I have to, because well, I don't think I've done anything wrong and I certainly don't deserve that kind of rudeness.

No comments: