Monday, April 24, 2006

It's another season

Of Big Brother, that is. I still would watch re-runs of the simpsons though... on my newly purchased 32" LCD TV. It's got a little bit of scratch on it, plus a red pixel, but no drama, it's still very nice to watch, obviously. The 21" CRT TV goes into the kitchen, and the other 21" gets thrown into the rubbish of time. So far I've watched about 5 hours worth of TV on that, and my mum even more so. I've also bought a SDTV set top box, and it should arrive this or next week, and well, I can't wait. Also on other news, it's like 3 weeks I've lost 3 days of pay... *sigh*. But I will make up for 1.5 or even 2 days on Saturday, cos it's end of month... yay :P Too many holidays means I get bored... but I do some papercraft and it's time consuming.

Both my brothers have left Sydney. For this week at least. The one which got married went to the US for a week, for a conference, leaving his wife behind. The other one's gone down to Melbourne to shoot arrows at targets all week, taking his gf along with him, because she also can shoot arrows into targets. Meanwhile I'm busting my ass shifting and moving and wrapping and driving forklift and whatnots, while my supervisor and other colleage takes a holiay, then tomorrow is Anzac day, then we'll all be back on Wed for a big rush towards EOM. Fun fun fun fun fun. :P

No comments: