Monday, April 10, 2006

contact

so... I was talking about applying for a job that's similiar to mine, and well, I got called in for an interview. Wednesday, and in the morning. I figure it's better to be in the morning since people are still working, and I rather that than to subject my colleagues to stay behind and load up the trucks, like what I do. We did 34 pallets of tvs, 400 tvs... took a big truck (and a trailer, called a "B-Double") to load it up, and well, we did, and we had to scan them all as well. It's always an effort, but it's required. Hopefully I don't need to do that in my new job, but it might be necessary. On other news, the person who crashed their car getting out of the carpark, they have to carpool with somebody else, till they get another car to drive. They are rich, so they should be able to afford it. Me, I have my heap of junk which might actually die without crashing, I feel that it's starting to lose a cylinder... loss of power and all that... rather shite car!! If I do get the new job, then I will definately consider getting another car. Definately.

No comments: