Saturday, July 10, 2010

Something new

So, I made the first 'move' yesterday by sms. That person is hard to 'call out'... But they did suggest that me and C go over to their place and cook and eat something... So I guess that's something that might occur within this year. Good or bad?

On other news booked mum's ticket to US. Her passport expires mar 2011 so less than 6 months validity (from oct). (5 months) So I asked her to renew her passport, then we can arrange for the ESTA.

I still haven't arranged my own travel plans yet...

And one more sales has left the company, due to her having a baby. So... there's only 1 female sales left. They even threw her a surprise 'departure' party, complete with cake! (but just one tiny cake...)

Hmm water rates is in, $150. steep!

1 comment:

Don said...

you made a move on someone? :P Go Ken!
XD