Monday, June 08, 2009

Salvation, Terminator

So I went to see Terminator Salvation for free, because I had won a ticket. Boy was it good. lots of action, and yes, the future is bleak and well, dark and there's always hope. All I can say is 'go watch it' because I don't wanna spoil it for anybody. It does kinda leave a little room for a next Terminator movie, but because of the timeframe of Kyle Reese and T-800 (no, arnie wasn't in the movie - I sat through the credits...) they could have either a short timeframe (Kyle is kinda older in the first movie while he's a teenager in this one) or a long timeframe (T-800 becomes more obsolete and they first created technology to time-travel). Also there was the strange 'room' where Marcus was... why does it look like a command center for Minority Report? Robots don't need a command console like that... strange. Anyways the next movies coming up are "Transformers 2", "Public Enemy", "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince", "Year One" and that's what I remember (there were others I'm sure) but were as memorable as these ones.

Public Holidays / Long weekends do go by fast. Also I tried to wash my car but knowing how bad the weather gets I decided not to wax it. :P

No comments: