Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Another era?

Well, hopefully the guy comes tomorrow, so I can go into IPQC on Thursday...

Been waiting for him to come back to work Monday, he was sick...
Been waiting for him today, he was still sick.

He better be here tomorrow.

On other news, my friend from brissie came back from a 3.5 week long holiday with his gf... and well his big news was that he's now engaged. Good on him! It's only been like 3-4 years since they've been going out together... :P

My other bro's planning to go to Japan to work for a bit... so it might just be me left in aus, with my parents... fun fun...

I've been listening to some new songs... and two of them are quite good (imho)...

Seamo - Honey Honey feat. Ayuse Kozue.

It's a love song, and well, Seamo is quite funny (with the hammer...) I saw this song because of xxxHOLiC: Kei's ED song.



High and Mighty Color - Hot Limit.

It's a high energy song, and the girl's pretty cute :P It's a cover of TM Revolution's song...



The guy better come tomoorow... :P

No comments: