Sunday, April 27, 2008

Newness

Well my bro was back on Sat morning (yesterday). They came over for dinner, so again I was the lonely guy at the table (everybody else had a partner...) Now it's just a waiting game for him, but he should be flying to the states in mid-May. My mum'll be going to Brissie in early May for a week. My bro will also go to bris sometime later this year (twice actually)... so everybody's going somewhere except me. Ah....

I've bought a MP3/CD headunit for my car, and installed it on friday/saturday. It's great, gave it a test drive, and it's working well. Glad to have spent the $200 on it :P I should start investing in something other than that, but hey, I don't have that special someone yet :P

Other than that... nothing really else to report. I'm training a guy to be the new warehouse supervisor, he's getting there, I still got about a month of training left for him, but that's because the warehouse guy is currently on holidays so I will fill in for him. That's pretty... ah I'm still a yo-yo afterall...

No comments: