Tuesday, October 18, 2005

what's going on?

It's been a good while since I last put my thoughts to keyboard... Work is work, and well, I'm always home around 6pm... that is, after the hustle and bustle of End of Month (EOM). Every EOM, I always have to do OT and well that makes more $$, but I'm tired. But now I don't make as much $$ and is less tired, I get to go home on the dot at 5:30 and enjoy relaxing at home. Then EOM arrives... soon :P.

Tomorrow, both the guys that deal with the in-out of service stuff have a day off. That means it's bad news for me. Since I am the only other guy who knows how to do it (apart from the worthless guy who wants to pass on the crap that he gets) so I have to help out with the service shit. Needless to say, it should only be tomorrow. Great, I haven't done any service roles for about 10 months or so now... so I might not be able to do well. Oh well it's their problem, not mine. Meanwhile, John will take over my position, and Bruce will do all the manual labour.

What's with people and relationships anyways? My bro is getting engaged (isn't he in a hurry... the other bro (who's younger than him) got a gf earlier but still no sign of getting engaged, but these 2, they are gonna get engaged... after maybe less than a year together? hmmm...) sometime in the second week of November, so I have to go and buy a suit. Yay. I am getting asked by my parents why aren't I getting a gf yet, and my reply is that I'm helping them paying off the house... if I get a gf then how will I help then... :P The other 2 brothers, though they help in paying off the house, are hardly around. The one that's around, he pays the least. The one getting engaged, he's at his gf's most of the time because of reasons which I can't say on this blog. Also my colleague wants to hook me up with a girl. And my brothers also. And then my future sis-in-law also wants to as well. And... it's just weird. I can't be getting old and requiring a gf? I like my own space... :P Plus the girls at work... they kinda freak me out... I walked past them and they asked why I walk through that section of the building... I find that's the quickest way out of the building, but they just find it strange... well they are strange themselves. WHO CARES ABOUT WHICH WAY I WALK THROUGH THE BUILDING???? weirdos.

Also today was a quiet day, till 5:20. This massive, 2 page order came down. Knowing my luck, it'll hit the fan tomorrow and I will be a busy, busy man.

I reckon that I might start looking for a gf next year, after our debts have been paid. Watch out, wallet. You won't be the same...

No comments: